Jagwire's Straddle Cables With Adjusters are for use on TRP Eurox and Paul Component Engineering cantilever brakes (brakes sold separately). The adjusters fit onto one brake arm and allow you to turn the rubber-coated ends of the adjusters to fine-tune your brake adjustment by tightening/loosening…
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
SRAM's Professional Shift Cable System by Gore Ride-On is a nice upgrade shift-cable kit. It boasts 2 cables coated by Gore to be super smooth and their compression-free 5mm-diameter housing. You get ferrules and cable crimps, plus Gore's Grub Seal and MTB Grub Seal, too.
Jagwire's Mountain Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of either galvanized or stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability.
- Aluminum and brass ferrules to finish cable housing - Cable end crimps for derailleur and brake cables - Cable Os for frame protection
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
• MTB or Road • Stainless steel • 1.5mm diameter • 2000mm length
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters • 1.1mm stainless steel shifter cable • Length: 2000mm
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 4mm
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 5mm
• Galvanized steel inner wire • PTFE lined brake housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
• Stainless steel shifter cable • PTFE-coated for reduced friction • Length: 2000mm
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
• Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
SRAM's Professional Brake Cable System by Gore Ride-On is a nice upgrade brake-cable kit. It boasts 2 cables coated by Gore to be super smooth and their compression-free 5mm-diameter housing. You get ferrules and cable crimps, too.